I am currently teaching the second year BSc. course in Macroeconomics at Nova School of Business and Economics for the programs in Economics and Management. You can click the here for the course materials. I also teach Microeconomics for Managers and Macroeconomics and Globalization in executive education programs at Nova SBE. I have also supervised many BSc and MSc Thesis and am currently supervising four PhD dissertations.
Supervised PhD thesis
- Essays on Secular Stagnation, by Manuel Lancastre (joint supervision with Francesco Franco), approved with honors in 2016, awarded the Best PhD Dissertation in Economics by Nova SBE and Amélia de Mello Foundation, and featured in Jornal Económico. First appointment to Brown University, Department of Economics, as Visiting Assistant Professor.
- BSc. Macroeconomics (Economics and Management)
- Microeconomics for Managers (Executive Education)
- Macroeconomics and Globalization (Executive Education)
- PhD Business Cycle Accounting: Theory and Applications (U Zurich)
- PhD Computational Economics with Python (Nova SBE)
- MSc. Macroeconomics (TA) (at Stockholm U)
- MSc. Microeconomics (TA) (at Stockholm U)
- MSc. Methodology Seminar I & II (at Stockholm U)
- Ph.D Econometrics (TA) (at Stockholm U)
- MSc. Quantitative Methods in Macroeconomics (at Stockholm U, U Coimbra and Nova SBE)
- MSc. Time Series Econometrics (at Stockholm U)
- BSc. Empirical Methods I (at Stockholm U)